Where is Adani Gas Limited incorporated?
When was Adani Gas Limited incorporated?
How do I record a change in my address?
If the shares are in electronic mode, what is the procedure for recording change of address?
Can joint-holder(s) other than the first holder request for a change in address?
Can there be multiple addresses for a single folio?
What are the features of the Electronic Clearing Facility (ECS) introduced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
RBI has introduced the Electronic Clearing Service which allows electronic credit of the dividend amount to your bank account for the amount due to you.
The salient features are:
- Instant credit - This Facility provides instant credit of dividend amount to your bank account electronically at no extra cost. ECS also eliminates the delay in postal transit and fraudulent encashment of warrants.
- Optional Scheme - This scheme is optional Coverage - ECS is presently available in major cities/centres like Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune. RBI has been extending this facility to various centres from time to time. The scheme is at present available only for payments upto a maximum amount of Rs 500,000.
- Procedure for credit - Under this facility the amount of dividend payable to you would be directly credited to your bank account. Your bank branch will credit your account and indicate the credit entry as 'ECS' transaction in your passbook/statement of account.
In case ECS facility is not made available to you by the Company/their Bankers at a particular centre or the amount payable to you exceeds Rs 500,000, the dividend amount due to you would be remitted by means of a dividend warrant which would be posted to your address with the particulars of the bank/branch and account number furnished by you duly incorporated on it.
How do I avail of the ECS Scheme introduced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
To avail of ECS facility (i.e. direct electronic credit to your bank account), please write to Link Intime specifying the following details:
- Your folio number
- Name and address of the bank branch
- Account type and account number
- The 9 digit code number of the bank and branch as appearing on the MICR cheque issued by the bank
This is applicable only for securities held in physical form. For securities held in electronic form, please contact your Depository Participant.
What is dematerialisation?
How do I convert my paper certificates into an electronic holding?
How can you make a nomination?
With a view to enabling the shareholders to appoint nominees for their shareholding(s), the Companies (Amendment) Act, 1999 has made provision under which a shareholder can now nominate a person in whom the share or debenture or deposit would vest with, in the event of former's death. Pursuant to this provision, the Department of Company Affairs has by Notification No GSR 23(F) dated 12th January, 1999 prescribed Form 2B for making nomination in respect of shares, pursuant to Rules 4CCC and 5D of the Companies (Central Government) General Rules and Forms, 1956.
Hence you can make a nomination by filling in and sending Form 2B singly if you are a sole holder or jointly if you are joint holders to Link Intime. After verifying your signatures your nomination would be registered and an intimation of the same would be sent to you, which you are requested to preserve to avoid any future
Important points to note
- Always include your complete address along with pin code while filling in the transfer deed/opening an account with a Depository Participant
- Keep photocopies of certificates, transfer deeds and other documents sent by post to Link Intime. In case of a loss in transit, they come handy.
What is the process of getting shares of Adani Gas Limited purchased by one, transferred in his name?
I am the legal heir/executor in respect of the sole holder who is now deceased. How do I transmit the securities?
How do I apply for change of name?